Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Journey Part 1

PART 1

Growing in faith with this girls. 
Grace, Marie Grace, Kireen, Cheryl and the owner of this blog of course me! 5 daughter of God walks together since in primary school until today , even miles do us apart, but we still can reach each other. Thanks God. Actually, its been a long time after everyone got there calls on studies and works. I'm gonna die missing u guys. hehe . I feel blessed to have them as my best friend. More than that we are sisters in Christ :) 

Beside this five, I'm surrounded by this amazing people in my life. They taught me a lot about life and faith.

Precious moments

--------------------BMK------------------------------------------CAROLERS------------

----------------RANDOM-------------------------------------------SYD 2------------------

--------------------PBK XII--------------------------------SYD 3--------------------------


  The Children. Most of them had grown up now. They inspired me and make me realize that life is so special and makes everyone feel special. I just remember, even their smile can tell everything especially about LOVE. Since I met and fall in love with the children, I think I can answer this simple but challenging question 
"How to love this world??"
 Now, I guess I knew the answer. . .
To love this world is to love the children.
I heart them so much. :)


It's all about faith, love and service


2 comments: